donderdag 23 september 2010

Start of a real challenge

Well, here we are. For the course 'Pedagogies for flexible learning supported by technology' I will use this blog to share my discoveries, ideas and new knowledge that I learned during the lectures and the assignments. I never used a blog before, so I'm very curious how I'm going to experience this new way of working. So a real challenge in an also very challenging course.
I really hope that the next few weeks will help me to learn more about the way that technology can support flexible learning. And I'm really interested in the way we can support teachers for using technology in their classes.
Because of the different backgrounds we have in this course, I hope to learn more about these backgrounds and the way they think about the use of technology and the support that's needed.

So lots of expectations for this course. The next couple of weeks we will see how these expectations come out in the course. I will let you know!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Gonneke,
    Thanks for making your weblog, I am looking forward to exchanging ideas with you!
    Petra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen